Friday, February 8, 2013

A Journey Into the World of Theater!

The currently unnamed (or is it?) Theater Island seems to be gaining momentum as the Creators have posted a new preview showing off an upcoming character!

Ready for action?

We’ve got our hands full building new Islands for you to enjoy. Part of that means making new duds to wear. Here’s a look at one new costume we’re working on… but you’ll have to wait to find out what it’s for!
avatar image
BLACK WIDOW
Well we obviously have the director of a film working their magic in this preview! But other than that I can’t tell you much more about this new island, shrouded in mystery…
What I can tell you though is that you now have a new way to show off your Poptropica swag with an all new Poptropica supporter badge.
You just have to print it off and then you can totally show off your support to anyone and everyone!
SO… are you ready for this upcoming theater-themed island or are you more excited about being able to show off to all of your friends that you helped make LEGO Poptropica a reality?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Fuzzy B, my name is Andy (Skyboy303) and I own Poptropicaworld.com. I was wondering if you would be interested in having a guest blogger on your blog? I have a lot of experience with Poptropica and blogging in general. You can take a look at my posts on my website, I wrote all of them. Let me know if you are interested, thanks!

    ReplyDelete