Thursday, May 5, 2011

2 PCB posts! 1 new Info Page! And 5 golden polls!

 

 

Dr. Hare for best villain!


Greetings, Poptropicans. Dr. Hare here.

From the deepest reaches of outer space, I am writing to correct a grave injustice currently being perpetrated on the Poptropica Creators' Blog. My minions have informed me that I am losing my matchup against Zeus. This must not stand!

I get it. If Zeus and I were to literally fight one another, yes, even I admit that it would not be a fair fight. His lightning bolts would zap my big pink ears clean off. Sure.

But that's not how you should be choosing. I ask you, which villain is more cunning? Whose evil schemes are more elaborate? Who has the better outfit? Dr. Hare, Dr. Hare, Dr. Hare!

As Poptropica's first super villain, and still the best, I am giving all Poptropicans one last chance to correct this grave mistake before voting closes tomorrow -- or else!

 

Red Dragon Island is now available!


Red Dragon Island is NOW AVAILABLE for Poptropica Members!

Head on over to Poptropica right now to play Red Dragon Island. And if you're not a Member, find out how to get Membership so you can play Red Dragon Island weeks before anyone else.

Enjoy!



Also, now all of the Island Info Pages are now on one main source. It has a photo, description, video, and finally a scroll down menu to the rest of the islands.

And its official! the semi-finalists for greatest villain are Zeus, El Mustachio, Captain Crawfish, and Binary Bard. My guess is that it will come down to either Captain Crawfish and Binary Bard or Captain Crawfish and Mustachio.


Go and play my fellow Poptropicans!