Sunday, August 8, 2010

2 new PCB posts and one is... look for yourself....

The robot struts its stuff
I cut a rug. I boogied down. I busted a move. Yet my new robot friend was unimpressed. When I challenged him to show me something better, he paused for a moment. I could hear a whirring sound behind his eyes.

Then, a surprise!

This little fella apparently has a few tricks up its sleeve.

"What else can you do?" I asked, a little bit uncertain of whether I wanted to know the answer. The machine extended another appendage that had previously been hidden. It was beginning to remind me of a Swiss army knife.



I wasn't quite sure what it was doing, but I knew it looked useful. "Say," I said, an idea forming in my mind, "you wouldn't want to come along with me on Steamworks Island, would you?"

He nodded his assent, and we were off on a great adventure!

Poptropica Members will be able to join Sprocket when Early Access to Steamworks Island begins on Thursday, August 12. Steamworks island will be open to all on September 9.
Seriously!!!!!!!

And the second

Psychedelic Shirt
Check out this crazy new shirt inside the Poptropica store. It looks like it's moving!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=If-yAugCng0&feature=player_embedde

No comments:

Post a Comment